Desktop Costume: Customization Part 1

This time, I am going to explain how to customize your XP desktop.
First you must make sure that the system that you are using is fast and clean. I am referring you to a newly installed or fresh copy of Windows XP to customize for better performance. Well, it's not that important requirement though, but I believe that It's better.

You can choose any of the shell packs that can be downloaded in CrystalXP.net Shell Packs. For me, I chose the Bricopack Crystal Clear since I want a light-fresh looking theme.

Install it as soon as you are finished downloading it. Just click next and then next until finish. Then restart your computer for the Desktop Customization to fully function.

Here's what it will look like in the first time after restarting your computer.



Of course I did some modification and turned it into this. I added some shortcuts in the rocketdock. And change into a it's theme TUX. :D and it looked like this.



Keep in touch with me on How to Customize your desktop.
Please Subscribe to posts Or follow me. :D

Leave a Reply