Desktop Costume : Customization

Recently (actually just on this rainy day!), despite the very busy and hectic schedule, I suddenly realize that my desktop's theme is boring. Confusing, may be because it doesn't have style. It only looks exactly the original classic theme of Windows XP. So I thought about Customizing the desktop theme my laptop.

My laptop was originally Vista. Then I upgraded it Windows 7, but nahhhh, after it damaged my battery, I downgraded to Windows XP SP2. Windows 7 and Vista was boring. Unlike XP, you can do many things, like customizing.

First My options were to:
1) Upgrade to Windows 7 (again!)
2) or Find a theme that just looks like Seven
3) Upgrade to Vista (again)
4) or Just find a theme like Vista (BrickoPacks!-just like before).

None of those options were actually good or maybe it's not even going to be considered good. So I just Google the web, look for some Windows XP Themes and Visual Styles. I have tried that Seven style, but it looks really ugly. Then what turned out my desktop now was this!


I have decided to make posts about how did I customize my desktop. I made it better than Windows 7 and Vista!

So keep in touch on how to Customize your desktop.

Leave a Reply