Desktop Costume: Customization Part 2

Now for the 2nd part of my Desktop Customization I will discuss about the 2 add-ons or plugin to my system to make it more beautiful and entertaining.

Have you ever seen Windows XP that has features of Windows 7 or Vista? If not, then I'll show you and tell you how.

First thing is the add-on Winflip. As you can see in the website it allows you to flip over applications(like what the image below shows) to desktop using windows Windows Button + TAB at the same time.


This is really an entertaining thing to have in your Desktop. You can flip to other applications while being amused :D (Well, I am :p )

For the next Add-on-the DeskHedron.
"DeskHedron is a 3D virtual desktop manager for Windows 2000 and XP.
With this application, you can open several windows in different areas of work and switch from one desktop to another with a 3D effect in the shape of a polygon (you can manage until 9 virtual desktops)" - CrystalXP.net



So that's it guys. We're done the first customization. If I have something to tell you again while having fun customizing my desktop, I'll immediately tell you here. Just subscribe ^_^

By the way, just click the names of the two add-ons above which is highlighted in blue color to visit the download page.

Leave a Reply