Yahoo! Zimbra


I am getting tired of opening a new tab just to open my email. Sometimes I mistakenly close it for having the thought that it was one of the pages I wanted to close. But no. Yeah this kind of thing is because of being lazy. If I have arranged the tabs, I would have not closed it and reload it again. Sorry. I am just too lazy. =p

One morning, I was attaching some files which have large sizes to the email I compose that needs to be sent to my friend immediately. Dang! I accidentally closed the tab. What the $%^&$#!? I failed to submit it on time. So I was blamed (the hell).

So I decided to look for some email clients. I have one already Microsoft Outlook. I was actually using it before. But, I decided not to anymore. Because it's slow and I really don't like the features and some other confusing stuffs. I searched for a specific email client. I searched 'Yahoo Desktop Email Client', and whoila! Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop. I tried it and so far it works fine for me.

Visit official site here.
Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop download page here.

Leave a Reply